RCFD is happy to announce that we are BACK IN BUSINESS and will see patients for routine dental care. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: OUR COMMITMENT TO PATIENT CARE AND SAFETY. In midst of COVID-19 pandemic, we are incorporating a few changes to our protocol.
Our office will be closed entirely several times during the week to allow UV light sterilizers to disinfect the whole office. These UV light sterilizers are the same ones that are used in the hospitals. They will inactivate and destroy viruses and bacteria. We encourage you to call prior to coming into our office. Additionally, we have added HEPA filters to each operatory to destroy pathogens in the air.
If you have an appointment, please show up on time. Each appointment has been planned out to allow enough time for detailed disinfection protocols both before and after each appointment. Any delay to your appointment will have a negative impact to our schedule. Our goal is to accommodate every patient promptly and ensure a comfortable and safe environment.
What To Expect:
Before your appointment:
- Our office will communicate with you to ask a few screening questions.
- Please wear a MASK to your appointment.
When you arrive:
- Please remain in your car and call us to check-in
- Please come alone to your appointment if possible.
- Please use hand sanitizer at the front check-in station
- You will be given a clean pen and a COVID wellness screening questionnaire to fill out.
- Please put the pen into the “used” container so that they can be cleaned properly
- A staff member will take your blood pressure and temperature and take you to the dental chair
- We will provide you with an antimicrobial rinse once you are seated
At the end of your appointment:
- Please put your mask back on
- Please head to the front desk to check out
- Feel free to use hand sanitizer on your way out
- HAVE A GREAT DAY AND BE SAFE!
We are committed to continuing your dental care in a safe and professional manner. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
We are so excited to see our awesome patients again!
Dr. Nguyen and team